(HealthDay Information) — If you happen to be traveling abroad, getting safeguards to avoid insect bites can support decrease the danger of sickness.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Management and Prevention lists these ideas to help protect towards insect bites and the ailments they transmit:
- Stay away from touring to places where there is an outbreak of a ailment.
- Modify your strategies and activities so as to avoid peak exposure times and places.
- Protect pores and skin by donning extended-sleeved clothes, hats, boots and insect repellent on your garments to stop insects from reaching your pores and skin.
- Very carefully inspect your clothing and pores and skin at the end of the working day to look for ticks.
- Use a mattress web if you are being in a spot that is not properly air-conditioned or screened.
- Take into account using insect repellents and insecticides, as effectively as products that repel insects from your space.
– Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All legal rights reserved.