(HealthDay News) — Sizzling weather can give your ft a beating, but you can consider a few measures to defend your sensitive soles from the heat and sunshine.
The American Podiatric Health-related Affiliation lists these suggestions to maintain feet healthier in very hot climate:
- Attempt not to wander around barefoot to aid decrease the risk of injury and infection.
- Slip on a pair of flip-flops when you’re at the pool, beach front or locker place, and even in a resort place.
- Safeguard your feet from sunburn by completely applying sunscreen all above your ft, and reapplying following you’ve got been in the drinking water.
- Lower down on inflammation by consuming lots of h2o, and keep in mind to extend your ankles and calves and wiggle your ft frequently.
- Put on acceptable protective footwear for water sports activities that require it pack an added pair so you don’t have to set on damp footwear.
- Pack a foot very first-assist kit for holiday, and seek out health care consideration for any foot difficulties.
– Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All legal rights reserved.